Yelp.com’s People Love Us On Yelp Award 2017
Yelp.com awarded iNFLUX PC Repair the “People Love Us On Yelp Award” for 2017. Yelp recognizes that we care about our customers and are striving to give them the best service possible. Anyone can fix your computer but no one cares as much as us. Do they offer you the best professional service, communication, and prices? Sure we give amazing service with great prices but really we give thanks to our customers who trust us to handle their computer repair and technology needs. We thank you, our customer, for this award! That being said, here is our we won!
- Current – Update and enhance our profile and pictures.
- Speed – Quick response to customer inquiries.
- Communication – Manage online reviews by replying to each.
- High Ranked Reviews – Earn 5-star reviews from customers.
- Commitment – Show commitment by maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Expertise.com’s Best Computer Repair Service In Phoenix Award 2016
- Reputation – A history of delighted customers as a signal of outstanding service.
- Credibility – Building customer confidence with licensing, industry accreditation’s, and awards.
- Experience – Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education.
- Availability – Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored.
- Professionalism – Providing customers a seamless experience both online and off.
- Engagement – Actively engaged with their customers across a number of platforms.
AngiesList.com’s Super Service Award 2016
Angie’s List awarded iNFLUX PC Repair the esteemed 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award. The Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service. The award reflects an exemplary year of customer service to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2016. “Companies that can meet higher demands without missing a beat in their exemplary performance standards truly do stand apart from their peers,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “Only a fraction of the Technology Services companies in Phoenix Valley, Arizona were able to do it.” Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade. The SSA winners must also be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List as new, verified consumer reviews are submitted. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.