What is our domain name services all about? First of all, a domain name is a friendly and memorable name that is used to point to servers hosting websites. Domain names also point to file servers, video streaming contents, online stores, and other content. Our domain name is influxpc.com, this name can be typed into any browser to find our site. The name forwards to our server’s IP address, 18.104.22.168. Which is easier for you to remember and find?
Our DNS service takes all the frustration out of finding a worthy domain name. We forward the name to the right servers, configure mail records, and manage renewals. We work with you to secure a domain name. The name should be simple so your visitors can remember it. Anyone can own a domain name. You can use this for websites or just making your own firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Our services start at $20 per year, we recommend purchasing 5 years at a time to show the search engines you are serious about your site.
We manage all your domain name services
- Name Servers – point your domain name to the company that controls the DNS settings. Typically, this will be the company where you registered the domain name. If your website is not hosted by us, the hosting company will sometimes provide name servers you need to point to instead.
- Zone Files – are files that store the domain DNS settings.
- A Records – These records point your domain name to an individual server that uses an IP address.
- CNAME – point your subdomains to another server that uses a domain name.
- MX Records – MX Records point your domain’s email over to the email provider.
- Transferring Domain Names
- Custom Names and Extensions
This service blends well with our website hosting service.