COMPUTER REPAIR…WHAT ELSE DO YOU SUPPORT FOR THIS LOW PRICE?
Think of it this way, if the device plugs into a power outlet inside of your house, we’ll support it. For $130, we’ll repair, replace, install, setup & configured, and/or optimize the heck out of it! This includes but is not limited to all “smart” devices such as:
- DESKTOP COMPUTERS such as Apple iMac, HP, Dell, Gateway, Asus, Lenovo, Acer, Toshiba, and whatever other brands you have.
- LAPTOPS & NETBOOKS such as Google Chromebook, MacBook, Alienware, the brands above, and the one you need help with.
- PHABLETS & TABLETS, we love Samsung, iPhone, Google Nexus, LG, HTC, and Kindles the best but we’ll support all other makes.
- CELLPHONES, we’ll support them from flip to fab. Need that screen replaced? We’ll do that too.
- WIRELESS ROUTERS & MODEMS Yep. Asus, Motorola, Linksys, Cisco, D-Link, Hawking, and everything else under the sun.
- THERMOSTATS, yes really. Some of our favorites are Nest, Honeywell, Ecobee
- DOORBELLS, if it’s smart, we’ll support it. Skybell, Doorbot, and Chui are some of our favorites.
- GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, only, if it’s smart! Chamberlain, LiftMaster, or every other WiFi-enabled opener.
- PRINTERS & MULTIFUNCTION SCANNERS, mmm hmmm.
- TOASTERS, yes but we’ll likely recommend just buying a new one.
WHAT ARE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE $130?
We can do everything you need us to in addition to our normal routine checklist seen here.
- Clean Externals such as cases, screens, and keyboards
- Clean Internals by dusting with compressed air
- Review Device Managers and see that all devices are enabled and functioning properly
- Update Bios and Firmware to the latest revisions
- Perform all operating system and device driver updates
- Enable and configure system restore settings
- Review backup configurations and optimize
- Optimize the bootup process so your device is ready for you quicker
- Clean the registry and fix all errors
- Scan, repair, and optimize the hard drive
- Perform full hardware stress test
- Remove manufacturer bloatware
- Update and optimize Antivirus and Firewall configurations
WHAT IS THE PROCESS NORMALLY LIKE?
The process is short and sweet, this is the extended version.
- Contact us by calling, emailing, or texting
- Deliver the device to us at one of our locations
- Fill out the informational drop of form
- Leave the device with us for 0-3 business days while we perform the repairs
- Expect frequent communication and updates along the way.
- Pay $130 when you pick up the device
- Expect a follow-up communication from us in 1-3 days
- Leave us a review to let us know how we did
- Enjoy your device again!
IS THERE A WARRANTY?
Yes, we give you 5 days to let us know if there are any further issues. This is rare, but if it happens, there is no need to drop off the machine again. We’ll remote into it from our office and make the adjustments or offer training over the phone.
WHAT DON’T YOU COVER FOR $130
Software and Parts. Buying parts and software will not come out of the $130 flat fee; however, we’ll pass through our lows costs on parts directly to you.
WHAT RECOMMENDATIONS WILL YOU MAKE?
We won’t push but most frequently, we’ll make the following recommendations sometime during the duration of your service.
- Carbonite Online Backup Solution to offer peace of mind that your data is safe no matter what
- Solid State Hard Drive to highly increase the performance of your desktop or laptop
- Memory upgrade for a medium increase in performance of your desktop or laptop
- New Router or Modem for faster download speeds and stronger and wider signal range
- Stronger Login password
- Operating System Upgrade
- Monthly Computer Maintenance Program
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ISSUES YOU CAN FIX FOR ME?
- Slow computer or the internet
- Printer or printing problems
- Software installation or update issues
- Setting up data backups
- Fixing low disk space messages
- Laptop batteries not charging
- Forgotten login passwords
- Virus and Spyware removal
- Deleted or missing files
- Devices not working
- Cracked Screens
- Broken DC jacks
- Web Security / Parental Controls / Safe Browsing (Pornography Prevention)
- Website Pop-ups
- Etc, Etc, Etc