It’s so easy to understand our residential $150 flat rate fix fee pricing; check it out!
It’s so simple, a $150 will take care of our service fee. Our customers pay us $150 to work on their device. There is no tax, no hidden fees, no price bumps, and no hard pressures to upgrade or spend more. $150 for everything that does not require parts and software is included.
Our customers should not have to explain what the exact issue is or wait around for geeks or Max of office to provide quotes that are $65 on average more than us and only repair what you tell them. It’s easy… just tell us that you are having a problem with (or not) and for $150 we will fix it and then some. You’ll have a full detailed report of tasks performed when the work is complete.
We’ll come to you, you can come to us, or we can remote into your computer from a distance; whatever is most comfortable for you.
Owning a computer can be frustrating at times and our certified gurus are here to help you all along the way. Call, email, or text to talk with us.
Here are some questions answers that may help explain our model even better.
WHAT DO YOU SUPPORT FOR THIS LOW PRICE?
Think of it this way, if the device plugs into a power outlet inside of your house, we’ll support it.
For $150, we’ll repair, replace, install, setup & configured, and/or optimize the heck out of it!
This includes but is not limited to all “smart” devices such as:
- DESKTOP COMPUTERS such as Apple iMac, HP, Dell, Gateway, Asus, Lenovo, Acer, Toshiba, and whatever other brands you have.
- LAPTOPS & NETBOOKS such as Google Chromebook, MacBook, Alienware, the brands above, and the one you need help with.
- PHABLETS & TABLETS, we love Samsung, iPhone, Google Nexus, LG, HTC, and Kindles the best but we’ll support all other makes.
- CELLPHONES, we’ll support them from flip to phab. Need that screen replaced? We’ll do that too.
- WIRELESS ROUTERS & MODEMS Yep. Asus, Motorola, Linksys, Cisco, D-Link, Hawking, and everything else under the sun.
- THERMOSTATS, yes really. Some of our favorites are Nest, Honeywell, Ecobee
- DOORBELLS, if it’s smart, we’ll support it. Skybell, Doorbot, and Chui are some of our favorites.
- GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, only, if it’s smart! Chamberlain, LiftMaster, or every other WiFi-enabled opener.
- PRINTERS & MULTIFUNCTION SCANNERS, mmmhmmm.
- TOASTERS, yes but we’ll likely recommend just buying a new one.
WHAT ARE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE $150?
We can do everything you need us to in addition to our normal routine checklist seen here.
- Clean Externals such as cases, screens, and keyboards
- Clean Internals by dusting with compressed air
- Review Device Managers and see that all devices are enabled and functioning properly
- Update Bios and Firmware to the latest revisions
- Perform all operating system and device driver updates
- Enable and configure system restore settings
- Review backup configurations and optimize
- Optimize the bootup process so your device is ready for you quicker
- Clean the registry and fix all errors
- Scan, repair, and optimize the hard drive
- Perform full hardware stress test
- Remove manufacturer bloatware
- Update and optimize Antivirus and Firewall configurations
WHAT IS THE PROCESS NORMALLY LIKE?
The process is short and sweet, this is the extended version.
- Contact us by calling, emailing, or texting
- Deliver the device to us at either of our locations
- Fill out the informational drop of form
- Leave the device with us for 1-3 business days while we perform the repairs
- Expect frequent communication and updates along the way.
- Pay $150 when you pick up the device
- Expect a follow up communication from us in 1-3 days
- Leave us a review to let us know how we did
- Enjoy your device again!
IS THERE A WARRANTY?
Yes, we give you 5 days to let us know if there are any further issues. This is rare, but if it happens, there is no need to drop off the machine again. We’ll remote into it from our office and make the adjustments or offer training over the phone.
WHAT DON’T YOU COVER FOR $150
Software and Parts. Parts and software will not come out of the $150 flat fee; however, we’ll pass through our lows costs on parts directly to you with no markup.
WHAT RECOMMENDATIONS WILL YOU MAKE?
We won’t be pushy but most frequently, we’ll make the following recommendations sometimes during the duration of your service.
- Carbonite Online Backup Solution to offer peace of mind that your data is safe no matter what
- Solid State Hard Drive to highly increase the performance of your desktop or laptop
- Memory upgrade for a medium increase in performance of your desktop or laptop
- New Router or Modem for faster download speeds and stronger and wider signal range
- Stronger Login password
- Operating System Upgrade
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ISSUES YOU CAN FIX FOR ME?
- Slow computer or internet
- Printer or printing problems
- Software installation or update issues
- Setting up data backups
- Fixing low disk space messages
- Laptop batteries not charging
- Forgotten login passwords
- Virus and Spyware removal
- Deleted or missing files
- Devices not working
- Cracked Screens
- Broken DC jacks
- Web Security / Parental Controls / Safe Browsing (Pornography prevention)
- Website Pop-ups
- Etc, Etc, Etc